Bill Roberts School Fundraiser - March 13th
Time & Location
About the Event
Exclusively for Bill Roberts friends and family, So Damn Gouda is offering a curated 2-person cheese box and optional Cocktails. Order by Wednesday March 10th. Cheese Box $33 Vegetarian (serves 2-3 people), $36 with Cured Meat (serves 2-3 people), and two varieties of Cocktails (2-3 servings) $17 each.
What's on the menu?
Cheese Box for 2-3 people includes: 3 cheese selection + accoutrements includes: cornichons, olives, housemade crostini, fig jam, dried fruit, valencia almonds. Choice of meat or vegetarian.
Cocktails from Family Jones, a local distillery.
1. The Quarantini: Classic Gin Martini with Preserved Lemons. Keep it in your freezer, pour it into a cup, and garnish with a lemon. 35% Alc. / Vol. (70 proof).
2. The Old Fashion Fuzzy All Over: The Old Fashioned is the mother of all cocktails. A nod to the classic with a hint of smokiness. Pour it over ice with our dehydrated Blood Orange Slices and enjoy. 40% Alc. / Vol. (80 proof).
*Must be 21 or older to purchase alchohol.
How will this benefit my school?
15% of all sales will be donated to Bill Roberts.
Where can I pick up my order?
Pick up at the Bill Roberts Auction Pre-Party, taking place in the school parking lot, on Saturday, March 13th from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Please bring your order confirmation and your ID (if picking up alcohol).
- Vegetarian Cheese Box$33$330$0
- Cheese Box + 1 Cured Meat$36$360$0
- The Quarantini$17$170$0
- Old Fashioned Fuzzy All Over$17$170$0